1812 Polk St San Francisco, CA 94109 ()
We did the Pop Star's Room of Doom. This is not the escape room for people who love puzzles and the traditional escape room experience. This room is for people who like the sleuthing aspect of escape rooms, can think on their feet, want an interactive experience and want to try a new take on an escape room experience. I would not do this room with more than 4 people as there is definitely a logjam aspect inherent to the room where you will be doing nothing waiting for something to happen frequently if you have more people. I would rate this room medium to high difficulty level. Bring a lot of people who are super observant with you!Tu-Quyen P.
- the actors in the room were so fun and great at improvising as they interacted with us with their snarky responses. I loved this part of the room the most.
- the room left a few of us twiddling our thumbs but I don't know a way around this because of the way the puzzle is structured. Nevertheless, we enjoyed wasting time just using our thinking caps in those moments.
- I find the structure and planning for this room so creative and intricate, I really admire the planning that must have gone into engineering this experience.
- I like how the actors did not try to mislead us with red herrings and drag out the time which some other rooms try to do.
- the hinting system may be tough for those who want hints on command, but we found it worked fine.
Description:Your favorite 90s pop star lies dead in their apartment. Stuck behind a window across the street, you and your friends helplessly witness the scene. But before the shock sets in, time suddenly rewinds to mere minutes before their death!
You try desperately to save them, but every attempt ends in failure, causing the time loop to reset. With just 10 loops left before the future is set in stone, can you find a way to save the pop star’s life? It’s time to change their fate and escape the time loop!