The abandoned submarine of a mad inventor has kept its secrets for several decades. There’s whispers that this submarine did not use any fuel, and moved like a living creature. In the captain's last known records, there was something about the submarine's heart beating slower and slower. You are a team of explorers who ventured on this journey to solve all the mysteries surrounding the sunken ship, and to find out what kind of ‘heart’ was moving the submarine.
Reviews of escape game "Steampunk Submarine"
- The puzzles were thematic and mostly involved fixing pieces of the submarine, which fit the story
- The rooms were nicely decorated and the individual components showed attention to detail (the map especially was well-painted)
- Another member of my group said he liked the physicality of many of the puzzles
- Way, way too linear. 70% of our experience was watching one person solve a puzzle, 20% was 2 people solving a puzzle while the other 2 watched
- They made a strange choice in that the submarine components were present but deactivated, so spinning gears or flipping dials or whatever didn't do anything until another puzzle was completed. It would have been easy to make the room a little less linear by enabling 2 of the machines at once. Also, providing a narrative flow of "this machine enables this other machine" would have helped connect the puzzles - we occasionally couldn't tell that completing a puzzle enabled a different one, as there was no in-game reason for them to be connected
Biohazard was so much fun we had a blast. We didnt win but we were close! We we want to try all the rooms! !
This was so much fun. A group of my coworkers went last night and did the Biohazard room. We are definitely planning in going again but trying out the Redmond location.
I was in town visiting friends and they recommended doing FLEE Escape in Seattle while I was here. We had a really good time. We picked the BioHazard room, which was chockfull of creative puzzles that were both fun and challenging to solve. Kudos to the team behind Flee Escape. The room, including the back story, the puzzles and the team dynamic required, was put together quite well that everything just worked.
Escape rooms are taking the United States by storm! The goal of the game is to find a way out of a locked room within the given time limit. Work as a team to solve logical puzzles, uncover clues, and follow the storyline to unravel the mystery. Each riddle brings you one step closer to the ultimate escape! Escape room games are great for a night out with friends, a date, a birthday celebration, or a team-building activity in the United States.