Great experience and the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. We'll be back!Spence
I've never even heard of an Escape Room until a co-worker invited me. This is awesome, great way for team building as well!! So much fun.Climber
My daughter and her five friends did the "Tales of the Ghostly Galleon" and loved it. The puzzles were great and the props were well done and captured the theme well. We'd definitely recommend it.EmoryBSeattle
- cute and fun room with pretty simple puzzles which makes it great for newbiesTu-Quyen P.
- I love how compact and transportable it is! There was a sense of rhyme and reason in this one compared to Mad Pharaoh which made it much smoother.
- please fix some of the locks/keys/clues, minor issues but it could have been perfect otherwise.
- the story was really fun and I enjoyed the mechanics of all of the puzzles.
- a little more table space might be helpful as well to sort through all the items
We had a great Friday afternoon at Hourglass Escapes where we spent an hour in the Ghastly Galleon puzzle room. Our host or Ensign, I forgot his name but he was a young man with glasses, flamboyant and enthusiastic about getting us prepared. This was everybody's first time doing an escape room.Robert N.
The atmosphere of the room was set up nicely. Ambiance was dim but not completely dark, enough for those with bad vision, like myself, to still find clues in the room. Our host was helpful in that he threw a random hint (not an answer) if we were close to solving a specific puzzle.
Overall we had a great time. We did this as a work/team building exercise so we really got to see how different folks functioned during a time of distress. We were a little slow at first as we didn't have roles and were just all over the place. As time progressed we clearly saw who had specific traits solving different things. Some we naturally good at deciphering and analyzing words, notes, and diaries while others were good at figuring out numbers, reading maps, and de-coding all the locks.
Glad we worked together and found out who that ghostly banshee was!
Just had a great time with some friends doing the "Rise of the Mad Pharaoh". Really creative puzzles with some great Egyptian magic! Took 5 friends that had never been done an escape room before and they loved it.Jeremy