130 W 29th St New York, NY 10001 ()
At the same location
Escape Virtuality is the most fun I have had all year! The games absolutely feel real; you feel the movement, the adrenaline rush, and even the air (in some of them).A O.
Michael, Neil & Igor were all extremely helpful in explaining each game and guiding us to experiences we would enjoy.
The highlights for me were:
1) Nearly all the games can be played individually or in multiples (up to 16 people for one of the games) so you can go alone or in a group of as few or as many people as you want!
2) Everyone there knows A TON about each of the games, and can help you find something that will be fun based on your interests and skill level
3) They do their best to adapt the games to each person's skill level and will stick around to help you if you get stuck
4) It feels so real! I had never done anything like this before and I'm blown away by how real it looks and feels
5) They have something for all age groups so you really can go with kids, friends, coworkers, everyone
6) The escape rooms are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I won't spoil it but you will definitely want to book them for your next team building event
All in all this is a great new experience in the city, great prices and a ton of fun!
Description:The Goblin king has imprisoned you, and you must work together with your allies to escape his wrath. You’ll encounter fellow goblins and heroes of the realm of Virea in your quest to rise up against the king.
Turn yourself and your friends into Goblins in this first of it’s kind VR Escape Room!
Goblin’s Quest requires you to virtually search for clues and unlock puzzles just like a traditional escape room except this time you’re not physically in the game!