A prison break scenario is a solid contender for the most popular escape rooms genre. What law-abiding citizen wouldn't want to try it out and attempt the impossible escape? Here it's all about teamwork and communication. Best for bonding and getting to know each other better.
Escape Virtuality is the most fun I have had all year! The games absolutely feel real; you feel the movement, the adrenaline rush, and even the air (in some of them).A O.
Michael, Neil & Igor were all extremely helpful in explaining each game and guiding us to experiences we would enjoy.
The highlights for me were:
1) Nearly all the games can be played individually or in multiples (up to 16 people for one of the games) so you can go alone or in a group of as few or as many people as you want!
2) Everyone there knows A TON about each of the games, and can help you find something that will be fun based on your interests and skill level
3) They do their best to adapt the games to each person's skill level and will stick around to help you if you get stuck
4) It feels so real! I had never done anything like this before and I'm blown away by how real it looks and feels
5) They have something for all age groups so you really can go with kids, friends, coworkers, everyone
6) The escape rooms are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I won't spoil it but you will definitely want to book them for your next team building event
All in all this is a great new experience in the city, great prices and a ton of fun!
I am an alumni of probably 30 rooms by now in several countries, and this one is not among the good ones on my list.Dorri
A good puzzle should be challenging, because it requires creativity, intelligence, etc. A bad puzzle is a puzzle you know how to solve early on, but waste a lot of time due to technicalities, reliance on luck, or ill-execution. This room had one or two good puzzles and too many bad ones in my view. I agree with other reviews that the set is well executed, but I'm afraid it is not enough.
I have done many escape rooms and liked this one. I went with family members who are also HP fans so we were very excited about the theme. It helps to know HP stuff but it's not a requirement. Definitely kid-friendly, nothing scary and the degree of difficulty was very low. Our game master, Emily, was very friendly and enthusiastic. Only had a problem getting one of the locks to open, so Emily came back in to help us and added the time we had lost back on the clock. I will definitely try another room at this location.Nicole A
We took several kids aged 7 to 11 and everyone really enjoyed it. What a great experience. Emily, the game master was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. The place is a little hard to find because it is in an office building.. just make sure you go in the main entrance. I would definitely recommend it.Resort481935
My daughter is a Potterhead and what we loved most about this place is it's not a major franchise with the same old rooms. They have fun themed rooms that are different!!! We did the Harry Potter room and it was fun. The game master was helpful with the hints and we did finish in time Yay us!!! My 6 yr old was a little scared and one of the locks we did correctly but it didn't open, but we got that time back on the clock and the game master came to fix it. All in all it was a great time and worth the hour drive we took to get there even though we have other rooms closer to home!!!!Tzivia R
Did the Prison escape with a group of four. They let us go over by seven minutes to finish because we’re so close even though we had technically failed. So grateful they let us finish. It was amazing. Worth every penny. Can’t wait to try another!Isa