What are these "escape rooms" everyone's been raving about? You finally decided to find out for yourselves and book one. Everyone has to start somewhere! Here is a list of all escape rooms for beginners in New York. Experienced players can also pretend to be newbies and enjoy a balanced combination of puzzles and props.
Two 7 year olds and two Forty somethings had the best time ever under the sea. I highly suggest bringing your kids, it makes it so much fun.Steven S.
It was a great combination of family fun and using one's intellect in a "kosher" environment that keeps within the guidelines of acceptable entertainment for Chassidishe boys.fg0rd0n
One Before Escape room was an awesome experience that blended the history of one family's journey into this great land we call the USA. Be ready as you embark on a quest that is not only educational, but a ton of fun. code breaking, logical thinking, a great narrative and dancing add to the experience, don't let the family's heritage daunt your decision to try it out. No matter what your background is, it is an experience to remember.Frank
I would really recommend this escape room. A lot of fun and great service. When I first found out about the Jewish escape room I was like "maybe its a little bit of a weird theme" but after all I learned alot of new stuff about the shpola zeide which is a really cool guy. If you didnt come yet stop wasting your time come play the room. Excited to come back for the next room!Elena B.
Escape Virtuality is the most fun I have had all year! The games absolutely feel real; you feel the movement, the adrenaline rush, and even the air (in some of them).A O.
Michael, Neil & Igor were all extremely helpful in explaining each game and guiding us to experiences we would enjoy.
The highlights for me were:
1) Nearly all the games can be played individually or in multiples (up to 16 people for one of the games) so you can go alone or in a group of as few or as many people as you want!
2) Everyone there knows A TON about each of the games, and can help you find something that will be fun based on your interests and skill level
3) They do their best to adapt the games to each person's skill level and will stick around to help you if you get stuck
4) It feels so real! I had never done anything like this before and I'm blown away by how real it looks and feels
5) They have something for all age groups so you really can go with kids, friends, coworkers, everyone
6) The escape rooms are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I won't spoil it but you will definitely want to book them for your next team building event
All in all this is a great new experience in the city, great prices and a ton of fun!
Great place for a fun time with family, friends, or coworkers. The Frozen Grove was really entertaining for little ones, but challenging enough for teens and grown-ups. Definitely worth the trip.Brian Fanning