Some people say three is already a crowd, but not when it comes to escape rooms! If your group has twelve or more players, rooms below are ready to accommodate you. Great for a corporate team building event.
Escape Virtuality is the most fun I have had all year! The games absolutely feel real; you feel the movement, the adrenaline rush, and even the air (in some of them).A O.
Michael, Neil & Igor were all extremely helpful in explaining each game and guiding us to experiences we would enjoy.
The highlights for me were:
1) Nearly all the games can be played individually or in multiples (up to 16 people for one of the games) so you can go alone or in a group of as few or as many people as you want!
2) Everyone there knows A TON about each of the games, and can help you find something that will be fun based on your interests and skill level
3) They do their best to adapt the games to each person's skill level and will stick around to help you if you get stuck
4) It feels so real! I had never done anything like this before and I'm blown away by how real it looks and feels
5) They have something for all age groups so you really can go with kids, friends, coworkers, everyone
6) The escape rooms are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I won't spoil it but you will definitely want to book them for your next team building event
All in all this is a great new experience in the city, great prices and a ton of fun!
Epic Escape room is the best escape room in Long Island! We had such a fun and hilarious time...I would absolutely and highly recommend Epic Escape rooms in West Hempstead! The owners were amazing and everyone enjoyed themselves!Nikki P
We had such an amazing time at Epic Escape Rooms LI!!!! We went for one room and loved it so much we did another one! Everyone was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend!!Sonia T
My friend and I were looking for something fun to do while visiting NY and this was by far one of the most fun things we have done in a long time. The puzzles were fun, complex, and exciting, and it was a thrilling experience. My friend and I are only here for a week, but we will be returning to try one of the different escape rooms that they have to offer.Trail06165623714
Had an awesome time with my cousins. We haven’t hung out in ages and this brought us back together in an instant. Challenging puzzles, friendly staff. Guaranteed success with great teamwork!Angela
Fun, but IMO could use some more difficulty. We had a party of 6 for Operation End of Days, which has a max size of 8. With 6 it often felt like there wasn't enough for everyone to do something, and we finished with 17 minutes to spare and no hints.Michael